Apple announced last month that they will be providing an update for iOs 8.4 fixing the bugs which affected Apple Music and iCloud Music Library. The 8.4.1 update is finally here. Although, this new update isn’t a very big update but it does fix some of those bugs encountered by iPod, iPad and iPhone users after upgrading to iOs 8.4:
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only.
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there arenâ€™t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesnâ€™t work as expected while listening to Beats 1.
This update is available forÂ iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, iPad 2 and later. To update, simple go toÂ Settings > General > Software Update and upgrade to the latest version. You can also use iTunes for upgrading the OS.